Sunday, April 14, 2013

1st Flea of the Season for Me!

45 degrees, overcast and sprinkling on and off on my way to the flea market this morning, but I've waited about 6 months for this day, and I was not to be deterred.
 Glad I went, here's what I came home with...
Love the ladder! It's about 7 feet long and just barely fit in my truck. Thought I was going to have to strap it to the roof-which is no problem since I always have bungee cords with me in case of such an emergency!
 Jumper cables? No, but bungee cords, yes.
 Vintage seam binding, vintage receipt holder.
 Great small metal lamp that's been painted cream-and it works!
 A bunch of silver that just needs a quick polishing.
Vintage canning jars made in France-no covers, but think I'll have to keep them
to use for candles and flowers.
This vintage basket on wheels is great! And it's already white-perfect!
 
Favorite find? Well I love love love the ladder, but I thought this piece was so cool, wish I could say that I made it, but no. Won't it look great with flowers planted in it? I think it's set up to actually run water through it with a small pump-might have to try that if it's water tight.


I hope you had a great weekend! We actually have a holiday here in MA tomorrow-Patriots Day-and no, not the football team, we're talking history and the Revolutionary War people. Gotta love a 3 day weekend!
Enjoy!~Kris

2 comments:

  1. Didn't make it to the flea this weekend...loving your finds! -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool finds Kris! I too LOVE that ladder! My friend just went to an amazing sale over the weekend.She shared her goods oh boy did I miss a good sale :-( .Hoping to find some good sales next week.
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!