Sunday, April 21, 2013

Love-Family and Enamelware

No Flea Market pictures today...Took the day off since my husband, who is a Mass. National Guard Serviceman, returned home late last night after being activated last week and working the horrific scenes in Boston. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday with your family, as we still remember those affected by the bombings at the Boston Marathon. Extra hugs for everyone today!

Here's a glimpse of what I picked up at a recent yard sale...
Jackpot at a yard sale!
 Love the Vegetable Bin!
 This 'Savory' pan with lid is in rough shape, but it's a very faint blue color and the base filled with shells and driftwood will make a great centerpiece.
 Favorite Find?? These 4 mugs in different colors!
 Light Green, yellow, navy and light blue.


So happy it's yard sale season once again!
Enjoy!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!