Monday, April 1, 2013

Nesting on Main Closing (No April Fool Joke)

One of my all time favorite stores in the area is closing at the end of the month.
 Nesting on Main in Concord, MA
has been a source of inspiration, unique finds and happiness for me.
 
This video is from 2009, but it'll give you an idea of what the shop is like if you've never been there.
The ladies there do an amazing job at sourcing and displaying such lovely items. I wish them all the best in their future endeavours, Melissa, Wendi and Beth, as I know this will not be the end to their antiquing.
( I'll be watching to see where you all land!)
Enjoy!
~Kris

**UPDATE**
YAY!!! Just found out that Nesting will NOT be closing for good! Wendi & Beth will be reopening the shop after some renovations this summer! Oh happy day! So glad for the both of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!