Thursday, April 4, 2013

New items at The Coop & Barn Loft

Refilled my space at The Cooperage today.
It may look a bit chaotic in the picture, but in person it's nice and 'spring-y'. The ladder in the center is an old ladder painted white, then vintage bright green solid shutters are used as shelves. Fun!
 
Here's a before and after of a yellow upholstered chair that I 'shabbied'...is that a word??
And after...

I always love how the details pop after it's painted and sanded!
The flowers on this chair are beautiful.
I brought in this old/vintage slatted wood chaise lounge today.
Here it is in my back yard, you'll need to add your own cushion.
 
 This console is painted gray, then the top was decoupaged with brown paper bags-no kidding! Here's what it looked like when I picked it up...so sad.
With the gray paint and the paper bags applied. I started the staining process in this picture..finish with a couple coats of poly and you get the above picture. Looks like leather, don't you think?
And lastly, I just wanted to give you a sneak peak at one of my items for sale at Barn Loft this Saturday-this gorgeous picnic (yes, picnic) table. Why is it a picnic table? Because the legs fold under, flat-great for moving and storage, and the feet are covered in copper-great for keeping them dry in damp grass. This would obviously be great indoors too!
 Stop over at Barn Loft on Saturday (10-12 only) to see more cool stuff!
 
Enjoy!
Kris

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!