Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Repurposed Artist Case

 This vintage artists case looks handmade with it's brass handle. It's great as is, but I decided to add some additional storage inside...

...a little wire shelf and 9 vintage screw cap glass jars, and now it's a portable craft station.
Just imagine what you could store in all those jars and little compartments!
You could paint the inside or line it with paper, if you wanted to have a cleaner appearance, but I like the original spilled paint and smudges that remind me that it was well used by a painter. It measures 24" x 13" x 5" and is priced at $48. This little organizer is heading over to the Spaulding Cooperage this morning, along with some other fresh items.
Stop by this weekend while you're out 'leaf peeping'!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!