Wednesday, June 13, 2012

White in the Woods

Yesterday I painted some recent finds shades of white.
Then I decided to do my photo shoot in a different part of my yard. I went into the woods...
 




Two vintage kitchen chairs got a fresh coat of white, then were heavily distressed.




A two-tiered table, think this was a fish tank base at one point, now it has barn wood shelves. A cute stool, a sewing draw, and a great old box all got a coat of a creamy white.

Lastly, these metal stools. They are not old, but they have the look of vintage stools. They were black with chrome legs, when I picked them up at a yard sale. Michelle (www.brooklinestreetstudio.blogspot.com) suggested I paint them white(leaving the chrome)...thanks Michelle! Don't you love the leaf shadow on the seat...hmmm...decoupage the seats???

What do you think of my new photo shoot location? I think I like it, for a change of scenery.

Enjoy your day!
~Kris

PS-check out my other blog www.BarnLoft.blogspot.com. The shop is getting ready to open!!

2 comments:

  1. Kris,
    Love all of your pieces.What a beautiful place to shoot your photos.
    ((((Hugs)))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!