Sunday, June 17, 2012

Drill Press Redo

Here's a fun easy redo for an old drill press.
Found this at a yard sale, actually thought it was an old bottle capper, but the gentleman told me that it was a drill press...ok, whatever, loved the industrial-ness of it. Wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but knew I'd figure something out. Here's what I did...
 Step one: unscrew the black balled handle, position it vertically, and reattach...
 Unscrew the angled holder on the top, flip it over and turn it 90 degrees, and reattach...
in this position, the hook is a great place to hand a vintage bottle opener...
add your beverage of choice.....and now you have a unique industrial inspired serving station!

The now vertical handle is a handy place to hang a bar towel as well!

Enjoy your day!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!