Friday, June 8, 2012

What's been keeping me busy?

Hi everyone!

I've been negligent in my postings this week, but for good reason. I've been working on getting Barn Loft ready to open! I am so excited to see it coming together. Here's a sneak peek as to what's going on...

I've been sewing curtains for the 7 foot tall windows (yes 7 ft, they're awesome!)


(see Michelle working on a piece in the corner there???)


The curtains are a thin weave of cotton/linen in a grey and white ticking stripe. How lucky was I for finding a whole bolt of this at the flea market for only $10?? It's perfect in the new space.

If you want to see more pictures of Barn Loft, head over to www.BarnLoft.blogspot.com.
We'll be having our 1st Open House on Saturday, June 29th, so put a 'save the date' on your calender!

Enjoy your weekend!
~Kris

3 comments:

  1. Your spot looks amazing!!!! You are lucky to have those huge windows too.
    ((((Hugs))))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I`m your follower nr 40. Love your blog.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!