Saturday, January 7, 2012

Waterfalls and Custom Grey Desk


What a gorgeously surprising day for January in New England...55 degrees today...and still no snow. I decided to take the kids to a local waterfall so that we could all experiment with our cameras...here's what I got...







I love texture, both in nature and fabric.



The other thing I did today, was have a customer pick up her painted desk...I had the antique desk from a flea market morning and she had the Benjamin Moore 'Brushed Aluminum' Paint...
WOW!! It came out great (if I do say so myself!). Hope you enjoy it Regina!!


And after!!!



Enjoy!
~Kris

1 comment:

  1. Kris:
    I love the desk in my downstairs studio. And the chair you finished to match the desk is just as beautiful.

    Thanks again for your great work!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!