Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Provence...take me away!

As you probably know by now, J'adore France, the French, the European country lifestyle...yes, I am a romantic...



but I had to work today. I was filling an order for Nesting On Main in Concord, MA, they also appreciate french influenced items...so it was a day of making lavender sachets, slip covered pillows and dishtowels.


I decided to plug in one of my favorite movies while I worked....

A Good Year with Russell Crowe and Marion Cotillard...if you've never seen it, you really should. If you like a good love story, Provence, vineyards and the idea that life is NOT all about work...then this movie is going to be one of your favorites too! (PS...the soundtrack is great as well!)

'Mon Petit Chien' enjoyed the movie as well!

Enjoy!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!