Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Last Minute Estate Sale

So I thought I was going to just enjoy this most stunning New Year's Day by going for a hike or something outside, since it is an unseasonably warm day-46 and sunny!- in New England??!! Are you kidding me!! Love it! BUT I knew about an estate sale happening near by, and thought, what the heck, I'll go check it out.....Yippeeee! Found some great fun stuff, even though there were easily 150 (what??!!) people there....must have been because of the gorgeous weather...I was in and out in 20 minutes with....


These racks of metal hooks, I think held auto parts, radiator hoses?
BUT they will be repurposed into cool coat racks...







Favorite find????......check out this vintage prom gown!
OH MY!!

Off to a great 2012!
 Hope you all start the new year off with a happy day!

Enjoy!
~Kris

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think that is my "vintage" typewriter! But NOT the prom dress..............great STUFF

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!