Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Last Weekend at the Spaulding Cooperage


Hi Everyone!
We are coming up to the last sale weekend at the Spaulding Cooperage....here are a few items that I'll be bringing in for the last hurrah!


Awesome heavily distressed side table. GORGEOUS hand carving...actually had second thoughts about painting this piece, but I knew the details would really *pop* once painted and distressed....what do ya think??









This cute little 2 draw unit was probably in someones work shop as there was a lot of saw dust in the draws...



Once cleaned up, repainted a shade of green and vintage bingo numbers '1' and '2' applied....it's ready for another location....maybe a craft studio?


I'm going to be putting some furniture outside the shop on Saturday at great prices. Some pieces will be completed, others will be ready for your creative touch.
Come check out the shop this weekend because it will be closed for 5 weeks, from January 17th and
re-opening on Wednesday, February 28th. I'll be working on lots of 'spring ' pieces while closed and posting teaser pictures...so keep checking into my blog...

Enjoy!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!