Sunday, October 2, 2011

Short post, last weeks flea & flowers


Last weeks flea market was small. Most of my favorite vendors did not come due to the threat of rain, but I managed to find a few items non-the-less.



Favorite find? It's the handmade candle-arbra....look closely and you'll see it's made from antique glass knobs and old silver candy dishes. This will look stunning on a screen porch....now only if I had one!


Take a look at these flowers I picked up this week at a local nursery. Filled my truck right up....


      Millet and Ornamental Pepper



Of course I got some mums, it is fall after all, but I also bought those tall yellow flowers...they're Green-Eyed Susans called Irish Eyes. I LOVE them! They're an annual, but I am going to try planting the seed heads and we'll see what comes up in the spring. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Enjoy!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!