Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back-to-School at the Cooperage


Everyone is back-to-school shopping, so I decided to bring in some vintage office and school supplies. The Globe Manufacturing Upright filing cabinet works great. It had been painted green by somebody long before me. I love the color!
It's also canning season, so I brought in the wire jar holders....some very unique sizes and shapes.


Some old books, history, geography and spelling. Some handmade coffee bag pillows (we all need coffee when we are up late studying!)




Mirrors, ornate frames and lots of white...always in season....



Who couldn't use a little 'luck' with school this year? Hang a horseshoe over your desk!

Just a reminder....The Spaulding Cooperage is having it's monthly sale this weekend: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the 'Marketplace at Townsend Harbor' right around the corner from the shop. Try to visit both locations if you're in the area this weekend. LOTS of great finds!

Enjoy!
~Kris   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!