Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to the Flea Market


I was able to get back to the flea market today. Boy, did it feel good! My favorite dealer wasn't there today-hope he's enjoying some vacation time. I, of course, was still able to find some great stuff....


 Galvanized bucket with blue stripes...metal and blue, my two favorite things...



Enamelware, my fettish, shapes and colors that I don't have already...


Glassware! 30 of the little Anchor Hocking juice glasses and 24 of the cut glass wine glasses! And how could I pass up the 4 sundea glasses-ice cream anyone?!

Favorite Flea Find???
Hands down...this great Bakery Cart.




Won't it look great holding firewood or blankets this fall??

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
Kris

1 comment:

  1. Great finds girl! I so miss fleaing with you! Can't wait to see everything at the Coop!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!