Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Week Recap-My Cup Runnith Over

What a week!
Work was busy-getting ready for The Cabinet Of Curiosities Market, which is this up coming weekend. There was a lot of furniture prep, pricing, and the first delivery trip to the space. I am lucky that I am inside in the barn (in the back-come find me!) and can start bringing merchandise over prior to this week. This week will be the 'big move' and set up-love that part! I am also taking a 3 week on-line course with Jeanne Oliver called Building a Creatively Made Business 2.0-it's great! Check it out if you have time-it's full of useful information for working in the craft industry.

Family life was busy-it started on Memorial Day with a parade that my husband and son marched in, then we hosted a BBQ, complete with a competitive round of wiffle ball.
 Tuesday morning, we put our son on a bus with 140 of his classmates for the annual 8th grade trip to Washington, DC. They had a phenomenal week in our nations capital.
 While he was off on his adventure, my attention was turned to our daughter who was getting ready to go to the prom. Our son returned home late Friday night with 800 (!!) pictures to share and stories galore.
Saturday night, my husband and I saw our little girl turn into a beautiful young lady filled with class.


(photos by Jack Vogelsang)
 I am so proud of them both! And I am so happy to realize that my life is so full that it's overflowing. Husband, kids, family, friends, work that I love...I am happy.
 I hope that you have found joy in all that you do too!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!