Thursday, March 27, 2014

Cabinet of Curiosities Market

It's been awhile since I've done a show, but I've decided to do this one.
It's called the Cabinet of Curiosities Market.
 It will be held at the barn of Sally Barker, where she currently has the cutest
 multi-dealer shop called Counting Sheep Antiques (click here), in Berlin, MA.
She also is the local Annie Sloan Paint supplier.
 Check out this article that was recently in the paper. (click  here
(photo via Facebook)
They've also just announced that Matthew Mead will be attending
on Saturday, June 7th from 1-3 for a book signing. (Check out his website here.)
Love his style!
(photo via Wayfair)
I'm so excited to be part of this show!
If you want to see who else is going to be here, here's the Facebook link
I think it's going to be great! Put it on your calendar!
(photo via Facebook)
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!