Sunday, November 10, 2013

Barn Sale

I had a crazy weekend schedule, but I managed to squeeze in a stop at a Barn Sale.
The outside of this barn is stunning! It was used primarily for apple harvesting.
 
 The inside-super large and lots of stuff!

The youngest salesman there-I think he was 14-ish, had an amazing collection of vintage bikes...I came home with one, but not as good as these two above.
It'll still look great with a basket attached to it.
I picked up this hand made barn, which will look great with lights and greens for Christmas, and this great 3 draw chippy paint cabinet.

The hardware and paint finish are perfect-just needs a good scrubbing. Speaking of scrubbing...
This rustic table is FILTHY! BUT, I know once it's cleaned up and painted (white?) it's going to look fabulous!
Hope you had a great weekend, and PLEASE take a moment to remember our Veterans tomorrow. Without their sacrifices, we wouldn't be enjoying the freedoms we have today.
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!