Tuesday, September 3, 2013

End of Summer Catch Up

As we head into Fall here in New England, I just wanted to share a few pictures from some local places that I visited this summer...Always gorgeous flowers and unique designs in front of Stonewall Kitchen Headquarters in York, ME...

Still more gorgeous flowers and gardens in Portsmouth, NH
 A FABULOUS new independent shop Pickwick's Mercantile, in historic Portsmouth
Check out that ceiling!!
 
Secret homes....

 
 Hidden restaurants,,,
Boats on the water...
Ahhhh summer....good-bye until next year. Next post...projects! Back to work!
Enjoy!
Kris

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!UGH where did summer go! I can't believe I am getting ready to start decorating for....fall!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!