Sunday, June 9, 2013

Flea Market Sunday-Beach House Finds

Good Morning!
I finally made it back to the flea market today, and my brain must be on vacation already, because just about everything I purchased would be perfect in a beach house. See if you agree with me...
 Greens, blues, whites, metal and wood. My favorite color combinations!
The vintage metal double bowl wash station on wheels also came with a metal lid, so it makes an ideal (pun intended) cooler, the oars are the best color ever, the metal crate holds wine bottles perfectly, the enamel top table has a vintage green edge, and that vintage game board would look great on a wall as a piece of art (and for the checker games on the porch).
 
 Here's a closer look at the patina...







 








 
 
 

 

Favorite Find?
This vintage bamboo serving station. It would make a great bar set up!
Most of thses items will make it over to my space at the The Spaulding Cooperage next week,
I don't think they'll be there long!
Hope the weather is as perfect at your house as it is here!
Get out there and enjoy it!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!