Friday, March 15, 2013

Repurposed Wine Storage Unit

So this little vintage grocery store display shelf unit has been in my space for a number of months now. Nobody bought it. I don't think anyone saw it's potential. So, home it came, in need of a makeover. That's when inspiration hit.
I also had these survey sticks that had not sold...even though Holly Becker of Decor8 had them on the cover of her Decorate book...see them in the corners? (Great book by the way.)
I had my personal craftsman cut them down (I design, he builds, it's a good marriage) then attach them. Two long ones on the sides and short ones on the bottom of the shelves
so that the bottles don't fall out.

I added a piece of glass to the top to hold wine glasses.
There's also 3 label holders.
I quickly printed up Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir and Merlot
for each of the shelves.

What do you think?? I'm loving the makeover!
Enjoy!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!