Friday, January 4, 2013

A Family Wedding!

Busy, Busy, Busy....that's how it's been over here at Cricket Acres Studio. Between the holidays, filling two shops with merchandise and the flu running through everyone in my home there hasn't been much time to post. The thing that kept me most busy though, was my youngest brothers wedding!! Matt and Whitney got married in Philadelphia on December 29th and it was a gorgeous, black tie event.



Gold sequin dresses for the ladies and tuxes for the men-stunning!
City Hall
The city was beautiful at night and it just added to the formality of the evening. I am so happy for the couple, and the wedding couldn't have been anymore 'them'. Congratulations to Matt & Whitney!!!

Enjoy!
~Kris

PS-I'll share more of the 3 day wedding weekend in my next post.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! I have not been to one of those in years!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this on FB! Love your blog ---

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!