Sunday, September 9, 2012

A 'Neutral' Flea

I made it to the flea market this morning! The skies were looking very grey, and the roads were wet...but yay, there were dealers there!
Love this bird crate! I had made one into a coffee table before with casters and a piece of glass. This one will probably become another one.
Picked up these never used folded boxes. They have the best sepia color on them. And check out the font on the carpenters leather covered wind up tape measure...
Spools of vintage rick rack, a huge jar of white & cream buttons, a box of large wooden buttons...
...unused (old?) wooden utensils...
...a vintage brass wire display stand...
...a pair of wrought iron candle stakes...
 
...and the 'Favorite Find'?
 
Another vintage bird carrier! This one has curved corners, slatted rails, wood pieced bottom and a wire pin which allows the door to slide open. This will make a very unique coffee table, don't you think?


Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!
~Kris

2 comments:

  1. Kris,
    Great finds! I especially LOVE that bird carrier! I never find those!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! I know what you mean about the cird carriers, and I found two on the same day! Lucky me!
      ~Kris

      Delete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!