Monday, August 13, 2012

No Flea Sunday

So it rained, I mean poured here Sunday morning, therefor no flea pictures this week, sad! I'll be working on projects this week, as well as getting the kids ready to go back to school with purchasing the things that they 'need'. Do your schools give out supply lists on the last day of school? Ours do, but I always manage to ignore it until the weeks right before it starts again!

Even though it rained Sunday morning, it cleared up in the afternoon, and my family joined 2 other close friends families to go on a whale watch out of Gloucester! We were able to see whales up close and personal. The kids, and the adults, had a great time.







Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
~Kris

2 comments:

  1. oh wow..how fun it that?! whale watching up close!!! lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! Thanks for stopping by!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!