Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gotta Love Anthropologie!

I LOVE Anthropologie for many reasons...their unique displays never fail to amaze and inspire me, their staff is always super friendly, their international products are always intriguing, and their website is always fun (seen the new 'waist down' video??) But one of the reasons why I love them...is that they never forget your birthday! A little gift comes in the mail, every year, without fail....before your actual birthday...a true friend! ; )

Outside envelope:
Inside envelope:
Inside card: ( a tad bent, I was so excited to get the bracelet off!)
I love how it reminds me to take time for myself! 'Me Time'
Everyone should take some 'Me Time', even if it's not your birthday!
Enjoy!
~Kris

Pictures by Jack Vogelsang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!