Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pulley, Sign & Bottles

Spent the day in the Lake Winnipesaukee area of New Hampshire...it was a gorgeous day to be up there. Stopped for lunch at The Common Man in Ashland, NH (www.theCman.com), love this restaurant chain, check them out. There was one antique shop in this cute town, of course I had to stop in. Here's what I picked up...


a great antique pulley


a vintage sign that originally hung on 'Al's Convenience Store'




and these 9 vintage bottles from the New England Bottle Company of Fall River, MA


I filled them with branches from my quince bush that I am forcing. They have buds that are ready to bloom.



I love the color of these bottles!

The Spaulding Cooperage will be opening next Thursday, March 1st, I'll be stocking the space with these items that I've been blogging about for the past month. Hope to see you there!

Enjoy!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!