Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Tablescape


 Hi everyone! Just taking a moment to show you how my table for Christmas dinner turned out....

 I used fresh greens from the yard, white tulips in flea market silver plated mint julep cups, mason jars filled with white sand and candles, and some mercury glass trees. For the tablecloth itself, I used two hardware store drop clothes...it has a great texture, and it's inexpensive! Lastly, a roll of upholstery webbing was weaved down the center...


 Our tree in the living room is placed in a vintage 'Gentiles Baking Co.' cart on wheels....Once dinner time arrived, I lit all the candles and the room became magical! I covered almost every possible surface with the mason jars filled with sand and candles. (I know, the picture is fuzzy, but you get the idea)
And, of course, the best part of the tablescape....the FAMILY around it! It was such a great time to have everyone gathered around the longest table that has ever been set in my house. (We even moved the sofa out into the garage for the day to make room! LOL!)

Hope you were able to spend time with your family this Christmas...."It really isn't about what you get on Christmas, it's about what you already have."

Enjoy!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!