Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sneak Peek at the Marketplace at Townsend Harbor

Just a few pics from today....will be adding more tonight and tomorrow before opening at 10am.
Hope to see you there!
80 Main Street, Rte 119, Townsend, MA.
Friday 10/14 10-5, Saturday 10/15 10-5 and Sunday 10/16 11-4




And a look at my chalkboard hanging in my dining room. I love to change it with the seasons or for the meals that are shared there....


Mini Trick or Trest banner that I made out of old book pages and scrapbooking letters.



Yes, that is my husband dressed as Frankenstein one Halloween! What a cutie!

Enjoy!
~Kris

PS-Santa, I would really love a new camera this year....thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Bon Soir Kris....i wanted to "introduce" myself....I was at the very lovely "Nesting on Main" shop today chatting it up with Melissa and commented on your gorgeous pillows, etc. She told me you were a "local" gal and directed me here to your blog. so happy to be your newest follower! Your creations are all sooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!