Thursday, July 14, 2011

Zip Trip by Fox News Tomorrow


Tune into the local Fox News (Channel 6) tomorrow morning, Friday July 15th starting at 6am. They are highlighting Townsend, MA and the owner of the Spauling Cooperage, Laura Bradley, will be interviewed live some time between 8:30 and 9:30am. The shop will be highlighted and so will the Marketplace sale that happens the second weekend of every month. A crew came out this past Saturday to film at both locations. How Exciting!!!! So I filled the Spaulding Cooperage today with some of my recent finds and projects. Here is a sampling of what I brought in....including the triple seated folding seats above....


Hand made coffee bag pillows with feather/down inserts.....


File cabinet before...


File cabinet after. And lots of other stuff...tune in, come in and check it out.

~Kris

1 comment:

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!