Saturday, July 16, 2011

Brimfield July 2011!!







I, and my kids (pickers in training) went to Brimfield today and wanted to share some pictures of things that caught my eye....I wish I could have brought home even one of these cubbies, but alas, not today.....


Love this color!!





Isn't this great?! I want to do something similar in my newly renovated pool area. Speaking of that, look what else I picked up.....



This guy bought an entire barn in Texas and decided to make letters and other images like fish and longhorns out of the metal roofing... how cool is that??! Love it! Can't wait to show you our finished pool. We're close but not there yet.

Here's what I did buy today....





and a surprise when I opened the white trunk....looks like cupid forgot his arrows!!


So, do I 'need' to go to the flea market tomorrow??? Check back tomorrow to see if I went.

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Enjoy!
~Kris

2 comments:

  1. How do you find the prices at Brimfield. I must confess, I have never been!
    I have to check and see if they have August dates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric pieces. What are your plans for them?

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!