Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chronicle was here!

Me sanding while being filmed in my garage

Michelle pointing to a completed table at the shop.
 Unbelievable....but yes, the local TV station, Channel 5 WCVB, has a nightly show(Mon-Fri 7:30est) called 'Chronicle' that highlights local stories and places of intrest. Well, they came to my garage to tape and interview me and Michelle (brookline street studio) about our businesses. It should air in about 2 weeks! We will be part of a segment called 'Bargains'. They filmed for almost two hours between my garage and the Spaulding Cooperage where we sell our items. It will be interesting to see how it all comes together. I will let you know when it will air. Stay tuned!









Speaking of the Spaulding Cooperage....here's the latest...the once a month sales at the historic church around the corner from the shop, is happening! Here are the dates...post them on your calendar and I hope to see you there! (sorry about the quality of the pictures, but I think you can still read it.)




I've been working on furniture projects for the big sale weekend. I have been in a sea of white! Think 'summer cottage'. Everything is coming out great-wait until you see the oak table that the legs in the first picture belong to....Enjoy your day!  Kris

2 comments:

  1. Your projects look great! I can't wait to see everything completed! The taping for Chronile was so much fun--perhaps hgtv is in our future:-)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!