Friday, September 5, 2014

Fall Refresh at The Spaulding Cooperage

 Hi everyone! Just wanted to share with you my refresh at The Spaulding Cooperage.
 I made the hanging light pendants out of two twine and metal baskets that I found. They're plug-in style and add just a little rustic charm. The picnic table is actually a vintage planked door that has chippy white paint with a bit of red showing through. I made sure to give the top a few coats of matte poly to stop the paint from further chipping. I then had the base made, and I stained it 'Provincial' by Minwax. This dining table would also make a great desk!

 Always have a variety of locally made artisan soaps available.
 These chemistry pieces are perfect for Halloween, and just everyday vases.
 I've had a collection of clocks and clock faces for sale. Also back at The Coop are the cotton gift bags with images of owls and spider webs. Fill 'em up with your favorite treats to give out.
This coat rack is a limited edition-I have only 2. They are draw fronts from an antique dresser with just the perfect amount of layers of cream and sage green paint showing through. I then attached three vintage solid brass hooks that came out of a Boston restaurant.
 
I love the change of seasons, and bringing in entirely new items to sell. The only problem? It's 90 degrees today and I doubt anyone is thinking of Fall just yet, but it will come.
 
Hope you're enjoying this little bit of summer we have left!
~Kris

1 comment:

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!