Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Signs of Spring (if only inside)

Yes, it's snowing again! 6+ inches today...maybe I should go back to hibernating??!!
Well in the cozy den of my house, I have been busy with making lavender sachets and pillows for spring.  (I have hope that it will come eventually)
A sure sign of spring, besides seeing the green shoots of new plants emerging, is butterflies! If you follow me on Facebook, you already know....
 Green
Brown
 French Black
 
 


Pillows too!
There's something timeless about ticking isn't there? I've used 'USA Made' traditional faded blue, and also a faded tan. All pillows are slip covered envelope style for easy washing, hang dry (outside please?) and enjoy the soft wrinkles. All these items will be available at the shop when we reopen on March 1st (forsaking another snow storm that is!)
Stay Warm & Enjoy!
~Kris

1 comment:

  1. I like the butterflies - a sure sign of Spring. (sooner or later?)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!