Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Flea & Barn Studio Update

Early morning at the Flea Market, picked up a few items, but some of my favorite dealers were not there-hopefully they are enjoying a holiday week. Here's what I came home with...

 Crayon boxes 'Light Red' and 'Medium Yellow'
Coffee Barrel from Jamaica-this will make a great table with a piece of glass on top.

 
This vintage medical cabinet is cool, but FILTHY!.
Once it gets cleaned up,
I think it'll be a great storage piece.
And the 'Favorite Find'?
This adorable bunny chocolate mold! It's huge, 10 inches by 10 inches.
Can you imagine eating all that chocolate??!!
 
*Barn Studio Update*
We have a door going in this weekend!

It's letting in so much light already. Two windows coming next!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Kris
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!