Friday, January 18, 2013

The Shop is Closed For the Winter

Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful season!
 I wanted to thank everyone that has come into the Spaulding Cooperage and purchased something from me, or just came in to be inspired. I appreciate it, and I greatly appreciate the fact that you have supported a local, small business. I wanted to remind you that the shop is closed now for its annual winter break. I will be very busy in the next 6 weeks gathering, redoing, repainting, refinishing and reimagining items to fill my space for the grand re-opening on Friday, March 1st. (Keep checking back, I'm sure to post my projects.)
See you at The Coop in the Spring!
In the meantime, check me out in my joint venture, with my friend, Michelle at Barn Loft, www.BarnLoft.blogspot.com. We are definitely NOT on winter break and we are having another Open House on Saturday, Feb. 2nd from 10-12.
Hope to see you there!
Enjoy!
~Kris  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!