Monday, January 28, 2013

Shades of Blue for Spring/Summer 2013

As it snows outside, I am happy to be working on my Spring/Summer line of blues, whites and greens. But it certainly doesn't help my Spring Fever with at least another month of snow!
 This is a vintage dresser that I removed the two bottom draws, they were not worth saving, and added a piece of plywood to form a shelf at the bottom. I painted the whole thing in a robin's egg blue and distressed it. The top is in the process of being sanded down to raw wood. Wait 'til you see how this comes out! I'm loving it so far!
Here are some pillows, dishtowels and lavender sachets that are done.
And painted vintage tote boxes waiting to be filled with 'stuff'...plants, silverware, glasses etc...
Busy, busy, busy! That's what I'm working on right now, what are you working on?
~Kris

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow I LOVE that dresser Kris!!The color is gorgeous and that top is beautiful too!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!