Friday, December 7, 2012

Spammers! Aghh!

Things I hate! In no particular order...

1. Telemarketers (image by 123RF)
Telemarketer : Woman in polka-dot dress yells at phone in kitchen Stock Photo

















2. Junk Mail

(image by wikepedia.org)

3.Spammers

(image by cloudtime.org)

These 3 things are a total waste of time, money and resources for all involved!
So why does it continue????
 
I guess I have been lucky that up until recently, I have not been spammed....but they have finally caught up to me! Therefore, I have had to enable some security on the comments section of my posts. I'm sorry about the extra steps necessary in leaving a comment now, but just like in life...it's always a few rotten apples that ruin it for the rest of us.

I hope you will continue to leave comments for me,
as I love reading them (the real ones, that is!)
 
Enjoy your weekend!
~Kris

1 comment:

  1. Kris my blog was hijacked twice already by spammers! So annoying!One of the reasons I would love to switch to wordpress.But I have no funds to do that now.
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!