Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chalkboard Sayings 'from the mouth of babes'

We have a vintage school chalkboard in our dining room. Sometimes it holds Birthday and Holiday Greetings, sometimes menus for Special Dinners, sometimes Congratulations for a family member, and sometimes just thought provoking quotes. Usually it's me writing these items, but to my surprise, my 15 year old daughter took it upon herself to write this...
It's a quote by John Lennon. I love that she thinks this quote was worthy of sharing. I totally agree!

Enjoy your day!
~Kris

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! What an amazing daughter! Great quote!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am 'just a bit' biased, but she is great! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. So True Nina! You make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a PS to my reply - I used this as my entry for today's Creative Writing class. I 'tweeked' some words, but the message stayed true. Thanks for the inspiration, Nina.

      Delete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!