Sunday, October 28, 2012

Prepping for Sandy

I've been busy wrapping up things around here...
summer plant buckets have been emptied...(reminder to self:I really need to get those purple asters in the ground if I hope to have them come back next year!)
the ornamental millet has died....
 the pool has been covered and all the furniture has been put away...

Now it's time to wait for Sandy to blow through...she'll take all the remaining leaves off the trees, but hopefully leave the trees themselves standing!
I hope everyone stays safe in this upcoming storm!
~Kris

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. You should see my terrace today. It`s covered with snow so much too early.

    Have a nice new week

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe Kris! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!