Saturday, July 28, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you to White Lace Cottage for nominating me for One Lovely Blog Award.
Anne over at WLC is so sweet, and her pictures and projects are beautiful! Check her out at www.WhiteLaceCottage.blogspot.com

I'm supposed to write 7 thinks about myself, here goes...
1. I love to travel, just wish I had more money & time to do it
2. I am always moving things around in my home, changing the look with the seasons, or whenever I acquire something that I just can't sell yet. My family is used to it now : )
3. I am a vegetarian.
4. I am not very tech savy.
5. Family. Need I say more?
6. Friends. Again, need I say more?
7. I'm an optimist, life is too short to be anything but.



The Rules:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Nomoinate 15 other blogs.


I'd like to nominate:

Brookline Street Studio
Frugal Farmhouse Design
In the Fun Lane
Little Brown Pen
Manon 21
Migonis Home
Momto8blog
My French Country Home
Old Lucketts Store Blog
Old Tyme Marketplace
Patina Green
Pure Style Home
Rooms for Rent
Shabby Vintage Junk
White Lace Cottage

Thanks again Anne!
Enjoy!
~Kris


1 comment:

  1. Nice honor! Love your blog and now maybe more will know about it.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!