Friday, June 29, 2012

Pillows for Barn Loft

Tomorrow is our big day!! The launch of BARN LOFT!!
Michelle and I gave the mill loft its 'fluff' and it's looking fabulous!
Take a look at www.BarnLoft.blogspot.com.

I worked on some pillows to sell tomorrow using these fabrics..

The woven blue and natural stripe I picked up from a dealer at Brimfield last year...

This gorgeous India print is from an estate sale. I love the faded colors!
This one is hard to part with!
All the pillows are backed with a new canvas,
button enclosure and a new feather/down blend insert.

Stop by Barn Loft at the Lake Street Mill tomorrow 10-4, 55 Lake Street, Nashua, NH.

Hope to see you there.
Enjoy!
~Kris

2 comments:

  1. Kris,
    Your space looks beautiful.Love these fabrics too!
    ((Hugs))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The india print fabric is DIVINE....The colouring reminds me of a Rachel Ashwell cushion I have....Just DELICIOUS....!!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by Kris....I think it will be fun too & a great opportunity to let my hair down & think about the problems others are experiencing with their businesses rather than focusing all my attention on mine....!!!!!

    Cheers for now from Oz,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!