Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3.21.12 at the Coop

Here's a few things going to the Spaulding Cooperage today..




I love these white frames just as pieces of art..or if you're handy, you could make them into chalkboards or message boards...




This vintage pine toy chest is left in its raw state. It has a lovely patina, I didn't think it needed any improvement....





And my latest venture...these 'Happy Dog' cutouts. They look like they are jumping off the end of the dock into the lake, ears flapping in the wind....'Dog Days of Summer' for sure!
I'll be putting the Black Lab and the Golden Retriever on display for custom orders. I can paint them whatever color your favorite pup is.

Enjoy your day!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!