Friday, January 27, 2012

Almost Done Projects

I think I was a bit over zealous with what I could get done this week....but here's what DID happen...

This cabinet got a slate blue (am I thinking spring already??)  coat of paint, with some white on the details, distressing and a coat of wax. Unfortunately, I did not have time to complete the inside this week, so therefor, this project will spill over into next....





It's looking very French Provencal wouldn't you say?


Project #2 for the week, was the vintage folding meeting house chairs....



My thought was to whitewash the whole thing, but my watered down paint just looked streaky and awful....


Then I sanded it HEAVILY....and voila...the look I was going for! Like it's been left out for years on a porch near the beach...driftwood....





And, finally, project #3, the drafting table....I didn't even start. There's always next week!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!