Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas..


This is what Christmas USUALLY looks like here in New England.....


Not this year...no snow yet. It is making shopping easier, but it just doesn't 'feel' like Christmas yet...


Like this person's sense of humor and creativity! See the sign in the window?? If only! Ha!

No matter the weather, mother nature has been giving us some spectacular sunsets in place of the snow....a nice trade for a while...



I should be very careful what I wish for, because you know I'll be sharing pictures of back-to-back snowstorms during Jan. and Feb.(and dare I say March?!) and I'll be going crazy with shoveling and the kids home due to snow days! Is this what they call 'the calm before the storm'?

Enjoy!
~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!