Sunday, October 16, 2011

A day of rest




After getting together with friends last night to hear all about their trip to Sonoma and Napa Valley, I decided to sleep in and not visit the Flea Market this morning. The wine sampling was just too good! I did manage to go to a yard sale Saturday and pick up a few gorgeous pieces...love this folding daybed/recliner. (one of my handmade pillows fits nicely)



I love the old glass table lamps. The jadeite green ones are stunning. I'll have them all rewired and ready to sell soon.

This antique oak hutch is a keeper! I'm thinking about painting it a creamy white and adding linen curtains to the bottom doors. It will go in my dining room to be used as the 'desert station' for the upcoming holidays. I will show you the results when it's done.

And lastly, just a closeup of my hydrangea bush that is still giving me gorgeous colors to appreciate this late into fall.

Enjoy!
~Kris

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your "Day of Rest"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over with my feather mattress to take a nap on that sweet chaise! Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!