Sunday, June 26, 2011

Too much at the Flea!

There was so much to chose from this morning at the flea market. It was 'Crazy Good'. I had to stop myself from looking before I didn't have any more room in my truck to haul everything home. Ran into lots of friends this morning too. Everyone was out! My pictures are not so clear today, sorry.


Favorite Find? This table above! Great lines, solid piece, perfect size. This will look great in a combination of paint and wood.

I am looking forward to the sun coming out today and going to an outdoor Music Festival and a Strawberry Festival. I LOVE this time of year!

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!
~Kris

1 comment:

  1. Krissy,
    Love the color of the fan! That might look nice in the cottage?

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!